Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)David J. Rose
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleModern Perspectives in Energy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1. Thinking about Energy.- 2. Reflections on Time Perspectives and Economics.- 3. Large Environmental Effects: Acid Deposition and Global Carbon Dioxide.- 4. Rational and Effective Energy Use: Conservation.- 5. Resources and Reserves: Oil and Gas Particularly.- 6. Coal and Its Derivatives.- 7. Nuclear Power.- 8. Solar Power.- 9. Topics in Energy Storage and Electric System Integration.- Conclusion.- Conversion Tables.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.