Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £14.44Trending at £18.94
- £6.72Trending at £7.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook presents a comprehensive, balanced and detailed exploration of learning and development, at the same time making it accessible to all through a clear writing style and a range of learning features such as case studies, examples, questions and exercises.
- Author BiographyRosemary Harrison was formerly the CIPD's Chief Examiner, Employee Development/ Learning and Development and Director of the HRD Research Centre, University of Durham, UK. She is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and Member of the Society of Authors. She is the author of many articles, chapters and texts on human resource management and development. She has a long record of consultancy and research in the strategic HRM and HRD fields and has written about much of that work in her various publications.
- Author(s)Rosemary Harrison
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date22/01/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1067 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.