All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bryan Hopkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 64 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. What is this book about? Chapter 2. What is systems thinking? Chapter 3. Analysing training needs Chapter 4. Evaluating training Chapter 5. Key concepts in systems thinking Chapter 6. Tools to help systems thinking Chapter 7. How do people learn? Chapter 8. Systemic approaches to analysing training needs Chapter 9. Specifying learning activities Chapter 10. Systemic approaches for evaluating training Chapter 11. Bringing it all together
- Author BiographyBryan Hopkins is an independent consultant who specialises in helping international organisations and NGOs in the humanitarian and development sectors develop training strategies and programmes and evaluate performance improvement activities. He is currently working on developing training to support REDD+ implementation as well as undertaking research for his Master's dissertation on the connection among training courses, informal learning and communities of practice.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.85Trending at £46.98
- £41.41Trending at £44.50
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.