Learning and Teaching on the World Wide Web: Volume - by Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £107.46Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to using the Internet as a teaching tool. It considers many Internet technologies, but focuses on the World Wide Web and 'hybrid' technologies that integrate the Web with other communications technologies. It is suitable for researchers in psychology and education who are interested in learning.
- Author BiographyChristopher R. Wolfe is director of Quantitative Researching and Instructional Computing at Miami University. He is also an officer of the Society for Computers in Psychology and founding editor of the Dragonfly Web Pages, an award winning Web site for science and children.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChristopher Wolfe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.