Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionHow can teachers respond creatively to the demands of the literacy and numeracy hours? Can children be taught to behave like scientists? How can teachers remain reflective and independent during this period of government direction?
- Author BiographyKate Ashcroft is Dean of Education in the Faculty of Education, University of the West of England. She has written on quality issues in higher education and published on the national curriculum in primary schools. John Lee is Principal Lecturer in Education in the Faculty of Education, University of the West of England. His recent research has been on school inspection in England, Wales and the Netherlands. He is currently researching in the impact of the National Literacy Hour on pupils with special educational needs in the primary school.
- Author(s)John Lee,Professor Kate Ashcroft
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.