All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of the tasks and the processes of learning and writing required on counselling training courses and in the practice of counselling. This book covers the period of training, from choosing a course to the early stages of professional practice. It also discusses learning skills, methods and approaches.
- Author BiographyMhairi MacMillan and Dot Clark are both counsellors in private practice in Scotland.
- Author(s)Dot Clark,Mhairi MacMillan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleProfessional Skills for Counsellors Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.