Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionLearning from Leaders takes the role of advising global leaders in Asia on eight specific agenda items: Talent recruitment and retention; Globalization; China strategies; Stability, both economic and social; Innovations; Corporate governance; Marketing strategies and Social responsibility.
- Author BiographyProfessor Steven J. DeKrey is Senior Associate Dean and Director of MBA/EMBA/MSc Programs at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). He is widely recognized across Asia as an expert in leadership development and personality assessment. Prof. DeKrey joined HKUST in 1996 and was previously director of MBA programs at the University of Florida and Assistant Dean and Assistant Professor at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is active in community organizations and chaired the Board of Governors of the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong in 2008. Kathy Griffin is a Canadian-born writer and editor who has worked in Hong Kong for more than 20 years. She is a regular contributor to HKUST Business School publications.
- Author(s)Steve J. DeKrey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight414 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.