Learning from Nature How to Design New Implantable Biomaterials: From Biomineralization Fundamentals to Biomimetic Materials and Processing Routes: Proceedings of the Nato Advanced Study Institute, Held in Alvor, Algarve,Portugal, 13-24 October 2003 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2004)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe biomineralization and biomaterials research communities have not been working side by side. An understanding of the relevant fundamentals and a simultaneous application oriented view leads to the design of biomimetic materials and processing routes, including production of biomimetic coatings.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 171
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byR.l. Reis,Stephen Weiner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.