Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £5.96Trending at £6.05
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £5.19Trending at £8.98
- £6.16Trending at £6.97
- £13.11Trending at £14.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to present practical methods for using the technique of scenario planning to chart a company's course. The program offered here is based on methods developed at Royal Dutch Shell and popularized by Peter Schwartz in the bestselling The Art of the Long View.
- Author BiographyLIAM FAHEY, PhD, a consultant to a number of leading North American and European firms, is an adjunct professor of management at Babson College and a visiting professor of strategic management at Cranfield School of Management in the United Kingdom. Dr. Fahey has authored or edited six books on management, most recently The Portable MBA in Strategy (Wiley), with Robert M. Randall. ROBERT M. RANDALL heads a San Francisco-based publishing business that operates management magazines; he writes management articles, books, white papers, and brochures. He and Liam Fahey are collaborating on their third book, Strategic Management Tools (Wiley).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/1997
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width168 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byLiam Fahey,Robert M. Randall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.