All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £16.05Trending at £16.75
- £6.48Trending at £7.62
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- Author(s)Charis Boutieri
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePublic Cultures of the Middle East and North Africa
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note10 b&w illus.
- Weight563 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Table Of ContentsWriting about Language: Terminology and Transliteration 1. Schools in Crisis Part I 2. Study Antigone to become a Scientist! 3. Paradox and Passion in the Tower of Babel Part II 4. Inheritance, Heritage, and the Disinherited 5. Once Upon a Time, There Was a Happy Old Berber Couple Part III 6. Desires in Languages 7. Out of Class, Into the Street Notes References Index
- Author BiographyCharis Boutieri is Lecturer in the Social Anthropology of the Middle East at King's College London.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.