Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on issues of diversity in the context of organizational learning: those present in organizations among learners, and those present within and between organizations. This book argues that in order for learning to be effective and efficient, these diversities must be addressed and acknowledged in the learning design process.
- Author BiographyPeter Smith is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education at Deakin University in Australia. He has a strong practitioner and research interest in industry training, flexible learning, and distance education. Eugene Sadler-Smith is Professor of Management Development and Organizational Behaviour at the University of Surrey, UK. His research interests include cognitive styles and learning styles, intuition in management, continuous professional development and management development in SMEs.
- Author(s)Eugene Sadler-Smith,Peter J. Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.