CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Learning in School-University Partnership: Sociocultural Perspectives by Fran Lopez-Real, Rosina Tang, Amy B. M. Tsui, Albert Wong, Doris Law, Philip Stimpson, Tammy Kwan, Gwyn Edwards (Hardback, 2008)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at school-university partnerships from sociocultural perspectives of learning that view participation in social practice as fundamental to the process of learning. This volume considers two themes - school-university partnership and sociocultural and social theories of learning - that have both been treated in the literature.
- Author BiographyAmy B. M. Tsui, Gwyn Edwards, Fran Lopez-Real, Tammy Kwan, Doris Law, Philip Stimpson, Rosina Tang, and Albert Wong are participants in the Hong Kong Unified Professional Development Project.
- Author(s)Albert Wong,Amy B. M. Tsui,Doris Law,Fran Lopez-Real,Gwyn Edwards,Philip Stimpson,Rosina Tang,Tammy Kwan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.