Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn this authoritative collection, a team of international experts outline the emerging trends and developments in the use of 3D virtual worlds for teaching and learning.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Sue Gregory is associate professor and chair of research in the School of Education at the University of New England, Australia. Mark J.W. Lee is an adjunct senior lecturer with the School of Education at Charles Sturt University. Barney Dalgarno is professor and co-director of uImagine, a Digital Learning Innovation Laboratory at Charles Sturt University. Belinda Tynan is pro vice-chancellor (learning and teaching) at The Open University in the United Kingdom.
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleIssues in Distance Education
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Content Note52 b&w figures, 20 b&w tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBarney Delgarno,Belinda Tynan,Mark J. W. Lee,Sue Gregory
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.