Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionTechnology is constantly evolving, and training and development professionals need to take advantage of it.
- Author BiographyReuben Tozman is the founder and chief learning officer of edCetra Training. Reuben obtained his master's degree in educational technology from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec in 1998 and has worked in the field of technology-based training since. An instructional designer, Reuben managed production teams and product development and founded edCetra Training in 2002. Reuben constantly tests new theories for applying latest technologies to learning interventions; he has been an active member of standards committees such as DITA for Learning, an active contributor to industry publications, and a speaker at industry events. Reuben is the author of Learning on Demand: How the Evolution of Technology Is Shaping the Future of Learning. He is also a motorcycle enthusiast and can be found riding the roads of southern Ontario any chance he can get.
- Author(s)Reuben Tozman
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.