All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning the City: Translocal Assemblage and Urban Politics critically examines the relationship between knowledge, learning, and urban politics, arguing both for the centrality of learning for political strategies and developing a progressive international urbanism.
- Author BiographyColin McFarlane is Lecturer in Human Geography at Durham University, UK. His research focuses on urban geography, especially theorising the intersections between urban inequality, materiality, and knowledge.
- Author(s)Dr Colin McFarlane
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- Series TitleRGS-IBG Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £12.99
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.