All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains all the beginner needs to know about the methodology of studying law. Ranging widely across legal skills, source materials, and methods of study and assessment, it introduces legal problems and describes how to tackle them, and how to look up points of law.
- Author(s)A. T. H. Smith,Glanville L. Williams
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Out-of-print date16/06/2006
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.