All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on topical research surrounding young children's participation, this book draws on a diversity of disciplines exploring the importance of participatory approaches to children's early education and shows how fostering a sense of identity and belonging are essential to early learning.
- Author BiographyCaroline Bath is Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Author(s)Caroline Bath
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight214 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.