Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.51Trending at £8.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £36.66Trending at £52.99
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £4.59Trending at £4.66
- £14.89Trending at £23.00
About this product
- Author(s)Thorsten Joachims
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number668
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 205 p.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsForeword; T.Mitchell, K. Morik. Preface. Acknowledgments. Notation. 1. Introduction. 2. Text Classification. 3. Support Vector Machines. Part Theory. 4. A Statistical Learning Model of Text Classification for SVMS. 5. Efficient Performance Estimators for SVMS. Part Methods. 6. Inductive Text Classification. 7. Transductive Text Classification. Part Algorithms. 8. Training Inductive Support Vector Machines. 9. Training Transductive Support Vector Machines. 10. Conclusions. Bibliography. Appendices. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.