All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionCounselling skills are relevant to a wide range of people as part of their work. This book presents the principles of counselling and the fundamental skills involved. It includes exercises to work through and case studies to follow.
- Author(s)Jan Sutton,William Stewart
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/04/2002
- Content Noteillustrations, further reading list, index
- Weight275 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- eridonal929 Sep, 2016by
A good reference book, easy to carry around
A good, quick and easy reference book, easy to carry around. Highlights all the basics.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.