All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis striking guide to thoughtful Christian living explores the everyday experience of Christian hope and wisdom. In thirty six short and engaging reflections, Sam Wells explores what influences and shapes how we live, love, think, read Scripture, feel and dream, equipping us to respond with our whole selves.
- Author BiographySAM WELLS is Vicar of St Martin in the Fields, London, and is the author and editor of many acclaimed books including What Anglicans Believe, God's Companions (shortlisted for the Michael Ramsey Prize) and Power and Passion, the 2007 Archbishop of Canterbury's Lent Book. Previously he was Dean of Chapel and Research Professor of Christian Ethics at Duke University, North Carolina, and has worked closely with Stanley Hauerwas.
- Author(s)Samuel Wells
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £19.94Trending at £24.89
- £5.98Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.