All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about leadership for college and university administrators, written by a professor of higher education who has also had a long administrative career.
- Author BiographyJames R. Davis is dean of University College at the University of Denver, where he was formerly professor of higher education and adult studies. He also has held various administrative posts at the university, including assistant to the provost, director of the School of Education, and associate vice chancellor for academic affairs. Early in his career, he served as academic dean at Wilberforce University. He holds degrees from Oberlin College and Yale University and a Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration from Michigan State University. Davis is the author of two other books in the ACE/Oryx Higher Education Series: Better Teaching, More Learning and Interdisciplinary Courses and Team Teaching. He also leads periodic workshops and provides consulting and facilitation.
- Author(s)James R. Davis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/02/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleThe ACE Series on Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.