Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- Author(s)Watson Vajra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Social Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface: Gems in the Gutter 1. Introduction: Gangstas, Gunshots, and Grades 2. Dereca Blackmon: Pedagogy of Communication 3. Rudy Corpuz: Pedagogy of Community 4. Victor Damian: Pedagogy of Compassion 5. Jack Jacqua: Pedagogy of Commitment 6. What Does (Not) Work 7. Community-Based Urban Education 8. Grindin for all we Got from the Bottom to the Top Appendices A: Terminology B: Methods and Validity C: Participant-Observer or Observing Participant? D: Interview Protocols and Youth Questionnaire E: Website and Contact Information for the Community-Based Educators Bibliography
- Author BiographyVajra Watson is Director of Research and Policy for Equity in the School of Education at the University of California, Davis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.