Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Martin Israel explores the question: how can we learn to obey the commandment to love our neighbour? Through meditations on the nature and the responsibilities of existence and love, Israel shows readers some paths for the mythical walk that ends in love.
- Author BiographyMartin Israel, a doctor and pathologist, taught at the University of London at the Royal College of Surgeons, and is a priest in the Church of England.
- Author(s)Martin Israel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/12/2000
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.