Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionLearning to Smell will serve as an important reference for workers within the field of chemical senses and those interested in sensory processing and perception.
- Author BiographyDonald A. Wilson is a professor of zoology at the University of Oklahoma. Richard J. Stevenson is a professor of psychology at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Donald A. Wilson,Richard J. Stevenson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note26 Line drawings, black and white; 6 Halftones, black and white
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.