All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers advice as well as helpful tips, ideas and practical examples on the business of teaching and training. This book covers topics including: adult learners and learning styles; teaching methods and techniques; course and lesson planning; student motivation and participation; and, dealing with awkward situations.
- Author BiographyNicholas Corder is a former trainer of FE tutors at Buckinghamshire LEA, and latterly Warwick and Oxford Brookes Universities.
- Author(s)Nicholas Corder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.