Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide for anyone learning to teach Drama contains case studies and practical examples. It asks questions such as how to apply to become a drama teacher and how to develop one's career in school. It also prepares the reader to develop subject knowledge, plan courses and manage classrooms.
- Author BiographyAndy Kempe is Senior Lecturer in Drama Education and PGCE Course Director at the University of Reading, UK. Helen Nicholson is Professor of Drama and Theatre at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK, where she specialises in drama education and applied theatre. She previously taught on PGCE courses at the University of Cambridge, and is currently co-editor of the international journal Research in Drama Education.
- Author(s)Andy Kempe,Helen Nicholson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date31/03/2007
- Content Noteglossary, bibliog , index
- Weight550 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.