All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.95
- £25.26Trending at £26.76
- £9.28Trending at £17.35
- £21.68Trending at £22.28
- £14.32Trending at £17.83
- £22.37Trending at £28.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to enable the reader to teach history in a way that pupils should find interesting, enjoyable and purposeful. This edition has an updated chapter on ICT and reflects changes in emphasis in the curriculum including citizenship and social, cultural and ethnic diversity.
- Author BiographyTerry Haydn is Reader in Education at the University of East Anglia. James Arthur is Reader and Principal Lecturer in Education at Canterbury Christ Church University. Martin Hunt has recently retired from the Manchester Metropolitan University. Alison Stephen is Head of Humanities at Abraham Moss School, Manchester.
- Author(s)James Arthur,Martin Hunt,Terry Haydn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLearning to Teach Subjects in the Secondary School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Out-of-print date25/08/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.