All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.94
- £25.26Trending at £26.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £14.32Trending at £17.98
- £22.37Trending at £25.59
About this product
- DescriptionCombining background information with suggestions for practical application, this title provides essential support for student teachers throughout their training and teaching experience.
- Author BiographySusan Capel is Professor and Head of the School of Sport and Education at Brunel University. Margaret Whitehead works as a Physical Education Consultant.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLearning to Teach Subjects in the Secondary School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byMargaret Whitehead,Susan Capel
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.