All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is intended to give enough information and ideas for trainee teachers to approach the practical business of teaching with confidence.
- Author BiographyJonathan Glazzard is Course Leader for the BA (Hons) Early Primary Education at the University of Huddersfield, UK. Neil Denby is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education and Admissions Tutor for Initial Teacher Education at the University of Huddersfield, UK. Jayne Price is Head of Division, Initial Teacher Education (Schools) and an MA Tutor in the School of Education and Professional Development, University of Huddersfield, UK.
- Author(s)Jayne Price,Jonathan Glazzard,Neil Denby
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width68 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.