All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a pathway into the Australian curriculum for primary teachers, including practical guidance across a range of key learning areas.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Hudson's teaching career of 31 years includes 10 years as a school principal and lecturing at two universities. His teaching has included primary science, astronomy and earth science, primary mathematics education, TESOL education and practicum. He has over 70 refereed conference papers and journal articles. In addition, scholars from around the world have requested the use of his statistically validated survey instruments for measuring and benchmarking educational standards in mentoring and science education. Dr Hudson has designed various new units for Queensland University of Technology and Southern Cross University. He was also instrumental in devising and implementing new international courses for Queensland University of Technology and Southern Cross University. His service includes: four Australian Schools Innovation in Science, Technology and Mathematics (ASISTM) projects, work with the Australian Government Quality Teaching Program (AGQTP), professional development for numerous schools, and consultancies with government bodies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPeter Hudson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.