All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionLearning with the Labyrinth offers a range of strategies to deepen reflection and creativity through use of the labyrinth as a resource on campus. It covers practical issues from design and cost of constructing a labyrinth, to how a labyrinth may be used as a university-wide resource and also for outreach to the wider community.
- Author BiographyJan Sellers is a labyrinth facilitator and freelance lecturer, having recently retired from her role as Creative Learning Fellow at the University of Kent, UK.Bernard Moss is Emeritus Professor of Social Work Education and Spirituality at Staffordshire University, UK.
- Author(s)Bernard Moss,Jan Sellers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePalgrave Teaching and Learning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 Illustrations, black and white; 264 p. 40 illus.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.