All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains what home education is; the advantages and disadvantages of this route; how to begin home educating; what you need to do and how to help your child adjust; and how home education affects children's social skills and friendships. It also covers technical aspects, such as the curriculum, core subjects, exams and timetables.
- Author BiographyRoss Mountney is an ex-teacher and parent to two children who began school but have now been home educated for eight years. Ross is better known as the 'Home Educating Nobody', having written a diary for the charitable support network organisation, 'Education Otherwise' for several years. Ross's website can be found at www.rossmountney.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Ross Mountney
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.