All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionConsists of 30 jewellery projects made from leather and fur suitable for crafters and jewellers. This title covers the entire range of ornamentation: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, cuffs, rings, hair accessories and a brooch. It also features 75 how-to illustrations that guide readers through the construction.
- Author BiographyNathalie Mornu is an editor at Lark Books. She is the author of the popular A Is for Apron 9781600592010 and Quilt It with Wool 9781600593895 and has had project designs appear in numerous books.
- Author(s)Nathalie Mornu
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLark Jewelry & Beading
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/05/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.