All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new annotated edition inlcudes Live Oak, with Moss and prose selections from Democratic Vistas and Specimen Days . The text also presents a collection of Whitman's statements about his role as a poet taken from his notebooks, letters, conversations and newspaper articles.
- Author BiographyMichael Moon is Professor of English and Co-Director of the Program for Women, Gender and Sexuality at The Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of Disseminating Whitman: Revision and Corporeality in Leaves of Grass, A Small Boy and Others: Imitation and Initiations in American Culture from Henry James to Andy Warhol, and editor of Subjects and Citizens: Nation, Race, and Gender from Oroonoko to Anita Hill.
- Author(s)Walt Whitman
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/04/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note11 illustrations, chronology, bibliog , index
- Weight720 g
- Width142 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Volume editorMichael Moon
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.27
- £5.46Trending at £8.20
- £4.55Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.