About this product
- DescriptionCharged with the ever-present potential for danger and occasionally punctuated by terrible moments of disaster, the history of space exploration has been keenly dramatic. This book describes a rich heritage of adventure, exploration, research, and discovery.
- Author BiographyRobert Zimmerman
- Author(s)Joseph Henry Press,National Academy of Sciences,Robert Zimmerman
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1969
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry (Joseph) Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.