All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of soups, salads, meats and deserts. It includes over a hundred inventive recipes: lentil soup with tomatoes, calamari and coriander salad, five-spice lamb and rice, fried halloumi cheese with quince jam, pumpkin kibbeh, pears in arak, and rose ice cream, to name but a few.
- Author BiographySince Andree Maalouf settled in France thirty years ago, she has adapted the culinary tradition of her native country to suit the tastes and produce of today. Karim Haidar is a chef in London (Fakhreddine) and Paris (Liza). He is noted for reinventing Lebanese cuisine, giving new life to forgotten recipes, revisting the classics and creating new dishes.
- Author(s)Andree Maalouf,Karim Haidar
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout, some thumbnail black and white
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.