All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
About this product
- DescriptionAuthentic flavours are easy to re-create when you have the perfect recipe. This book presents some of the wonderful tastes of Lebanese food.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)Susan Tomnay,The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Minis
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Content NoteFull colour Illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width134 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- skyez198820 Sep, 2011by
Fantastic book great for someone who enjoys Middle Eastern food. Alot of the recipes are close to authantic. Great photos aswell. Excellent book for a beginners guide to Lebanese food.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.