Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £37.22
- £27.10Trending at £39.94
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £19.17Trending at £19.49
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the affairs of Mount Lebanon and its surrounds through fourteen centuries, beginning with the emergence of its Christian, Muslim and Islamic-derived communities between the sixth and eleventh centuries. Against this backdrop, it interprets the modern republic of Lebanon from Ottoman antecedents to present day crises.
- Author BiographyWilliam Harris is Professor of Politics at the University of Otago. He has taught at Princeton University, Haigazian University College in Beirut, Middle East Technical University in Ankara, and the University of Exeter. He is the author of The Levant: A Fractured Mosaic and Faces of Lebanon: Sects, Wars, and Global Extensions.
- Author(s)William Harris
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Middle Eastern History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note35 halftones
- Weight639 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.