Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionA small slice of land wedged on the edge of Asia, Lebanon sits precariously on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. To the west lies Europe, the seat of Christianity and Western culture; to the east lies the Arab world, the heart of Islam.
- Author(s)Ann Malaspina
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCreation of the Modern Middle East
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour & black-&-white photographs & maps, chronology & timeline, bibliography, web sites, further reading, index
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.