All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on methods around the 'small-gain theorem', this book on methods for the design of feedback laws for linear and nonlinear multivariable systems in the presence of model uncertainties includes basic and advanced material with worked examples throughout. The first part covers aspects of linear-systems theory, the second, nonlinear theory.
- Author BiographyAlberto Isidori obtained his degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) from the University of Rome in 1965. From 1975 to 2012, he was Professor of Automatic Control there and is now Professor Emeritus. His research interests are primarily in analysis and design of nonlinear control systems. He is the author of several books, such as the highly cited Nonlinear Control Systems . He is the recipient of various prestigious awards, including the IFAC Giorgio Quazza Medal (in 1996), the Ktesibios Award (in 2000), the Bode Lecture Award from the IEEE Control Systems Society (in 2001), an Honorary Doctorate from KTH of Sweden (in 2009), the Galileo Galilei Award from the Rotary Clubs of Italy (in 2009), and the IEEE Control Systems Award (in 2012). In 2012 he was also elected corresponding member of the Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei. He is the recipient of awards for best papers published in the IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control and in Automatica , twice for each journal. In 1986 he was elected a Fellow of IEEE, and in 2005 he was elected a Fellow of IFAC. He was the President of IFAC in the triennium 2008-2011.
- Author(s)Alberto Isidori
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/08/2016
- Series TitleAdvanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 15 colour tables, biography
- Weight855 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.