Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- Author(s)Chandra Harish,David Ruelle,I. E. Segal,J. Glimm,L. Gross,R.V. Kadison
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/1970
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 124 p.
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byC.T. Taam
- Edition Statement1970 ed.
- Table Of ContentsSome applications of the Schwartz space of a semisimple Lie group.- Some analytic methods in the theory of operator algebras.- The mathematical theory of quantum fields.- Mathematical problems in the foundations of quantum field theory.- New methods and problems in statistical mechanics.- Abstract wiener measure and infinite dimensional potential theory.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.