All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- Author(s)Bertram Kostant,E. M. Stein,J. Feldman,R. M. Dudley,R.P. Langlands
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/1970
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number170
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 216 p.
- Weight710 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byC.T. Taam
- Edition Statement1970 ed.
- Table Of ContentsVariations on the Littlewood-Paley theme.- Problems in the theory of automorphic forms to Salomon Bochner in gratitude.- Random linear functionals: Some recent results.- Absolute continuity of stochastic processes.- Quantization and unitary representations.- Lectures in modern analysis and applications I.- Lectures in modern analysis and applications II.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.