All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the economics behind antitrust law, discussing recent developments in the areas of price fixing, horizontal mergers, and exclusionary vertical contracts.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Whinston is Robert E. and Emily H. King Professor of Business Institutions in the Department of Economics at Northwestern University. He is a coauthor of Microeconomic Theory.
- Author(s)Michael D. Whinston
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCairoli Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note18 illus.
- Weight295 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.37Trending at £14.49
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £8.89Trending at £9.50
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.