All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a very concise modern introduction to complex networks based on lectures for university students and non-specialists. The text fills the gap between popular science books and comprehensive reference volumes. The book describes the current state of the art in complex networks and will be useful for teaching and self-study.
- Author BiographyS.N. Dorogovtsev gained his PhD from Ioffe the Institute, St. Petersburg in 1981 and has been research professor in the Theoretical Department there since 1993. He is currently also investigator-coordinator at the Physics department of the University of Aveiro, Portugal. He won the Gulbenkian Prize in Science in 2004.
- Author(s)Sergey Dorogovtsev
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- Series TitleOxford Master Series in Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note93 black and white line illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.