CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how harmonic analysis can provide penetrating insights into deep aspects of modern analysis. This book presents an introduction to the subject as a whole and an overview of those branches of harmonic analysis that are relevant to the Kakeya conjecture.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Wolff
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- Series TitleUniversity Lecture Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 29
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight269 g
- Edited byCarol Shubin,Izabella Laba
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.