All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Carl Faith
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/1967
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVIII, 146 p.
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1967 ed.
- Table Of ContentsInjective modules.- Essential extensions and the injective hull.- Quasi-Injective modules.- Radical and semiprimitivity in rings.- The endomorphism ring of a quasi-injective module.- Noetherian, artinian, and semisimple modules and rings.- Rational extensions and lattices of closed submodules.- Maximal quotient rings.- Semiprime rings with maximum condition.- Nil and singular ideals under maximum conditions.- Structure of noetherian prime rings.- Maximal quotient rings.- Quotient rings and direct products of full linear rings.- Johnson rings.- Open problems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.