All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple enough for detailed study, rich enough to show interesting behavior, K3 surfaces illuminate core methods in algebraic geometry.
- Author BiographyDaniel Huybrechts is a professor at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Bonn. He previously held positions at the Universite Denis Diderot Paris 7 and the University of Cologne. He is interested in algebraic geometry, particularly special geometries with rich algebraic, analytic, and arithmetic structures. His current work focuses on K3 surfaces and higher dimensional analogues. He has published four books.
- Author(s)Daniel Huybrechts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number158
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.