Lectures on Petri Nets I: Basic Models: Advances in Petri Nets by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £120.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/11/1998
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1491
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIII, 691 p.
- Weight2530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edited byGrzegorz Rozenberg,Wolfgang Reisig
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
- Table Of ContentsInformal introduction to petri nets.- Elementary net systems.- Place/transition Petri Nets.- Principles of high-level net theory.- Petri nets in performance analysis: An introduction.- Basic linear algebraic techniques for place/transition nets.- Linear algebraic and linear programming techniques for the analysis of place/transition net systems.- Decidability and complexity of Petri net problems - An introduction.- The state explosion problem.- Theory of regions.- Petri nets and other models of concurrency.- Distributed versions of linear time temporal logic: A trace perspective.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.