CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.52Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a graduate course at the Technische Universitat, Berlin, this book presents a wealth of material on the modern theory of convex polytopes. With linear algebra as a prerequisite, the text moves quickly from the basics to topics of recent research.
- Author(s)Gunter M. Ziegler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number152
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note78 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight593 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.