All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.99Trending at £44.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents results connecting set theory with the problems of general topology, primarily giving the applications of classical set theory in general topology and not considering problems involving large numbers. This book covers questions of general topology and serves as an introduction to the applications of set theory and infinite combinatorics.
- Author(s)M.E. Rudin
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1975
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight142 g
- Edition StatementUK ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.